Doing Missionary Work in the Florida Jacksonville Mission!!!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Power of Jesus Christ's Atonement


"Now, as my mind caught hold upon this thought, I cried within my heart: O Jesus, thou Son of God, ahave mercy on me, who ambin the cgall of bitterness, and am encircled about by the everlasting dchains of edeath.   And now, behold, when I thought this, I could remember myapains bno more; yea, I was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more.  And oh, what ajoy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!" (Alma 36:18-20 http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/alma/36?lang=eng). I had experiences similar to this during the past week.  I'm thankful that through repentance and forgiveness we can spiritually be re-born!  I know that Christ can do this for anyone!  I testify that He is God's Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment